We offer the very best residential, exterior house painting contractor services in the Philadelphia main line area, Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
Our highly trained painters have extensive experience in exterior painting jobs, are timely, friendly and courteous, carrying a professional work ethic at all times.
During the duration of the exterior painting job at your home, they will keep the work area and any equipment used organized and clean.
We use Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, MAB, etc. professional grade primer and paints that make the difference in paint quality, longevity, color and overall eye appeal. Customers may request their brand of paint used instead.
We are experts in exterior house painting and methodical in our approach.
There’s a lot to consider when painting the exterior of your home. Do it right and your exterior will look great for many years to come. Do it wrong, and it could start to peel within months. We have the expertise to protect your home and make it right!
Preparation or prep makes all the difference in outside painting jobs with different textures, surfaces, and harsh weather elements to consider.
We can assist in paint colors and finishes.
Paint samples can be placed on the areas to be painted to aid in your color decision. Thereafter, our lead painter on the job will always confirm your color choices prior to starting.
In the end your finished painting job by will be elegant, clean lined, and beautiful.
Prior to any work being started we will do the following:
- Exterior objects are properly covered with drop cloths or moved out of the way if applicable. We pay close attention to walkways, driveways, pathways, patios, decks and rails, stonework/walls, flower beds, bushes and shrubs, etc. ensuring they are also well covered and protected by drop cloths, plastic, tape, ram board or painters paper.
Before painting begins we will conduct surface preparations.
- We will inspect all areas to be painted doing the necessary prep work first:
- Power washing when needed to remove surface dirt, debris, mold, algae, lawn mower grass, leaves, insect and bird droppings, and, anything else attached to the surface of the siding of your house that could peel paint later.
- Sanding and smoothing of areas to be painted. Scraping off loose paint chips and sanding all areas smooth to ensure paint will adhere to the surface and not peel. Any glossy paint areas being painted over will be sanded and cleaned to ensure proper paint adhesion that will prevent peeling later.
- Wood, stucco, composite, concrete/stone: Minor patching and compound skim coating are conducted where needed and when dry, re-inspection of patching areas may require additional coats of patch. Finally areas are sanded smooth to achieve a seamless surface.
- Nail hole filling using painters putty, or wood filler in all trim woodwork, exterior walls, windows and doors.
- Caulking of cracks and cutting out deteriorating caulk along woodwork, window sills, sashes, walls and joints that results in a clean lined finish look when painted.
- Removal of deteriorating exterior window glazing and repair to ensure longevity and smooth lines.
- Primer and priming the painting surface is usually needed, and very important to achieve a consistent color. They block out any stains or underlining color differences that would stubbornly show threw on the final paint layer.
- Taping off and utilizing painters tape to both protect surface areas and achieve a strait paint line is paramount.
- Depending on the surface and area to be painted, the proper paint application is used, whether by brush, roller or paint sprayer.
- Due to conditions beyond our control, additional repair cost may become necessary. We may find additional substrate issues that were not apparent at the time of our estimate, like wood rot, insect infestation, structural issues, internal moisture, etc. we will inform the customer as soon as discovered, and will require an additional work order. If scope of project is beyond what we can do, our company can recommend a contractor that could repair.
- At the end of each day we will vacuum/broom clean work areas of any paint, wood chips and clean up properly before leaving.
Contact us today for a free estimate!